VACANCY BOARD OF CALN TOWNSHIP
CHESTER COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA
MONDAY, JUNE 3rd, 2019
- CALL TO ORDER Chairman Al DiMatteo called the meeting to order at 12:30 PM and the following members of the Vacancy Board were present; Ms. Jennifer Breton, Mr. Joshua Young, Mr. George Chambers, and Ms. Lorraine Tindaro. Staff present included Ms. Kristen Denne, Township Manager/Secretary.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- PUBLIC COMMENT ON AGENDA ITEMS ONLY No public registered for comments.
- OPEN NOMINATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF TOWNSHIP COMMISSIONERS FOR A TERM TO COMMENCE WITHIN THE NEXT TEN (10) DAYS AND EXPIRE ON DECEMBER 31, 2019
- MOTION TO OPEN THE NOMINATION PROCESS Motion was made by Mr. Young and Seconded by Mr. Chambers to open the nomination process. Motion Carried 5-0
- OPEN THE FLOOR FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NOMINATION A Motion was made by Mr. Young and Seconded by Mr. Chambers to open the floor for nominations. Motion Carried 5-0 Ms. Breton made a motion to nominate Chuck Kramer, which was Seconded by Mr. Chambers; and Mr. Young made a motion for Paul Mullin, which was Seconded by Ms. Tindaro.
- CLOSE THE FLOOR FOR CANDIDATES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NOMINATIONA Motion was made by Mr. Chambers and Seconded by Ms. Breton to close the floor for nominations. Motion Carried 5-0
- VOTE ON EACH CANDIDATE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NOMINATION
- Chuck Kramer: Yeas- DiMatteo, Breton, Chambers
- Paul Mullin: Yeas – Tindaro, Young
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS BEFORE THE VACANCY BOARD No other business presented before the Vacancy Board
- PUBLIC COMMENT ON ANY BUSINESS OF THE VACANCY BOARD: Chuck Kramer thanked the Vacancy Board and recognized Paul Mullin as an excellent candidate and hopes that he can live up to everyone’s expectations.
- MOTION TO ADJOURN Motion made by Mr. Young and Seconded by Mr. Chambers at 12:41 PM. Motion carried 5-0