- Loomis Ave (from Miller to Lincoln Hwy) Wednesday - 9/7, Thursday - 9/8, Tuesday - 9/13, and Thursday - 9/15
- Broad Street (from Warren to Lincoln Hwy) Wednesday - 9/7, Thursday - 9/8, Tuesday - 9/13, and Thursday - 9/15
- Warren Ave (from Seltzer to end) Wednesday - 9/7, Thursday - 9/8, Tuesday - 9/13, and Thursday - 9/15
- Ambrose Ave (from Warren to beginning of private road) Wednesday - 9/7, Thursday - 9/8, Tuesday - 9/13, and Thursday - 9/15
- Seltzer Ave (from Whissell Drive (northern end) to Lincoln Hwy) Wednesday - 9/7, Thursday - 9/8, Tuesday - 9/13, and Thursday - 9/15
- Paul Nelms Drive - Friday - 9/9, Wednesday - 9/14, and Friday - 9/16
- Two spots on Fisherville Road (near intersection with hospital driveway and intersection with King's Grant entrance) Wednesday - 9/14
- Spackman farm driveway and parking area (9/12, 9/13 and 9/19)
2022 Road Paving begins next week. Please use caution and allow extra time due to single-lane closures. See the schedule below (subject to changes due to weather):
FULL TIME POLICE OFFICER TESTING
Caln Township, Chester County, PA
The Caln Township Police Department & Civil Service Commission, Chester County, Pennsylvania, is accepting applications for the position of full-time police officer to fill multiple vacancies. Starting salary is $69,895.00, in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
Application packets may be obtained at the Caln Township Police Department, 253 Municipal Drive, Thorndale, PA 19372, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., or by download HERE.
Completed applications must be returned to the Caln Township Police Department no later than 12:00 midnight on Friday, October 14, 2022. Late submissions will not be accepted. Incomplete application packets will be returned to the candidates for resubmission by the deadline date.
Candidates must pass physical agility testing, written and oral exams, background investigation, polygraph, psychological, medical, drug testing, and the Act 120 certification exam prior to appointment as a police officer.
Candidates must appear for physical agility testing and written exam on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 9:00 a.m., at the Downingtown West High School, 445 Manor Avenue, Downingtown, PA 19335. Dress in work-out clothes, as the physical agility test is first. Candidates who fail the physical agility test will not qualify to take the written exam and will be disqualified from further testing.
Caln Township is an equal opportunity employer. Please contact the Caln Township Police Department, weekdays between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., at 610-383-1821 with any questions.