• The January Sewer and Trash bills were mailed out on 12/30/2020 however due to major delays with the USPS, the bills are not reaching their intended recipients on time.
• Residents may pay their bill by mailing it to the lockbox at S&T Bank at Caln Township/CTMA C/O S&T Bank P.O. Box 1004, Downingtown, PA 19335 or to the Caln Township Building at 253 Municipal Dr., Thorndale, PA 19372 (please include your account number, if you have it, or your address if you don't)
• Residents may drop their payments in the drive-up drop box at the Township building
• Residents may pay their bills online at http://www.calntownship.org/pay-my-bills.html
• Residents may check their balances online by selecting “Pay Bills Online” and entering their account information at the link above.
• Residents may call the Finance Department at (610) 384-0600 with questions about their balance or other information.
• The January Sewer and Trash bill is due on 1/25/2021 and the amount is the same rate as each bill in 2020: $75 for Sewer and $42 for Trash ($117 for both).
Thanks for your patience as we work through this situation.
For your convenience, we now offer free paperless billing to your email as well. You can sign up at CalnTownship.org