- Bills can be paid via mail to 253 Municipal Dr. Thorndale PA 19372 or via the drive-up mailbox at the side of our building labeled “Caln Township Mail Only.”
- All township parks and playgrounds, as well as Ingleside Golf Course are closed to the public at this time.
- Eagle Disposal Residential Collections will operate as follows:
- Trash Collection- On Schedule - All trash must be bagged and tied. All bags must be placed inside your mobile cart. Loose items will be not be collected.
- Recycle Collection- On Schedule - All recyclable materials must be placed inside your recycling container, including your flattened cardboard. Recyclable items left outside of your recycling container will not be collected.
- Yard Waste Collection- temporary suspension until further notice
- Bulk Item Collection- temporary suspension until further notice
- CODES: In compliance with the Governor’s Order of March 19, 2020 the Township will no longer provide UCC inspection service for non-life sustaining construction work, until the order is lifted. Our interpretation of life sustaining work is that related to that required for the health, safety and welfare of our community. Further defined, work that is of an emergency nature, or work already approved related to a health, safety or welfare feature that must be completed. The requirements of the UCC remain in effect, and once the Governor’s Order is rescinded all required inspections shall be performed. Work completed contrary to this will be considered illegal and subject to enforcement action.
- All housing (including rental) permits and inspections will continue under the COVID-19 Temporary Permit and Inspections Procedure. See Coronavirus Pandemic - Temporary Permit and Inspection Procedures for specifics. Feel free to call 610-384-0600 x136 with questions.
- All Township Police Department offices are closed to the public until further notice: For an emergency dial 911. There is also an emergency call box located at the main entrance of the Police Department. Non-emergency, you may call 610-383-7000, administrative staff and staff phone directory 610-383-1821. Please read this message from Chief Elias about business closures and stay-at-home orders.
- Right to Know requests will be answered as quickly as possible, but due to staffing limitations during this time, we may not be able to respond within the usual 5-day window.
- As usual, from 8AM-4:30PM you can reach our offices by calling 610-384-0600 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help or assistance, call 2-1-1. They can refer you to a wide variety of services that are available to Chester County. It’s free, confidential and available 24/7.
Chester County: https://www.chesco.org/224/Health ESPAGÑOL: https://www.chesco.org/DocumentCenter/View/53970/Coronavirus-Flyer-Spanish-v4?bidId=