Board of Commissioners
February 10, 2022 7:30 PM
(Hybrid Meeting - Zoom and in person)
Please click this URL to join. https://zoom.us/j/91395258674?pwd=SC9FUW56ajlCNEpvN0YvQkovVlREUT09
Or dial: +1 312 626 6799
Webinar ID: 913 9525 8674
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device. If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Spackman Farm Barn Re-roofing – ARRO Payment Recommendation #1, in the amount of $138,234.70 payable to Kupex Exteriors, LLC
- ARRO PSA 1221-PC01 – PADEP Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) Status Report
- ARRO PSA 0222-PT01 – 2022 Road Program
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2022-10 A Resolution Authorizing the Disposition of Township Records
- Resolution 2022-11 A Resolution in Support of the Litigation before the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court about the Failure to Properly Enforce Pennsylvania’s Constitutional Guarantee in Article III, Section 14, of a Thorough & Efficient System of Public Education and Urging the Pennsylvania General Assembly to Create and Maintain a Fair, Adequate, and Predictable Funding System that Enables all Children to Meet State Academic Standards & Does Not discriminate Against Low-Wealth School Districts
- Resolution 2022-12 A Resolution Authorizing the Township Manager to sign Any Documents Necessary to Purchase 2 Police Vehicles from Hondru Ford with Additional Safety Upfitting Provided by 10-8 Emergency Vehicle Outfitters and Financing Provided by Santander Bank.
- Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022, 01/27/2022)
Minutes to Approve
- Motion to Approve the January 27, 2022 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway
- Consideration to appoint Anne Duzan to the Parks and Recreation Board for a five year term ending December 31, 2026
- Consideration to appoint Isabel Clark to the Parks and Recreation Board for the remainder of a five year term ending December 31, 2023