Board of Commissioners Agenda
October 26, 2023 7:30 PM
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83173570018?pwd=cjah5lD0v3RDCD8dmymdQK6DzRakTQ.CGEbAIe2S46aMx3N
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 831 7357 0018
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Announcement Concerning the Offer of Employment for a New Manager
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Rezone Ordinance Discussion – Michael Cohen 4109 Lincoln Highway (Behind Thorndale ACME)
Gilmore & Associates – Mr. Bickhart
- Request For Board Consideration to Approve and Authorize the Board President to Sign Gilmore & Associates PSA #211203404 for Beaver Creek Trail Segment 4, for a Base Scope “Not to Exceed” Amount of $15,000.00 and Add Alternate #1 “Not to Exceed” Amount of $3,500.00 for Gilmore to Engage Subconsultant Cooper Aerial to Triangulate/Map the Region of Trail Segment 4
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve Payment Application #3 for the Reed Street Drainage Improvements Project Payable to Foresite Concepts, LLC in the Amount of $83,402.55, with a Remaining Balance to Finish of $809,194.40, Including Retainage
- Update Regarding Rock Removal for the Reed Street Drainage Improvements Project
Building & Life Safety – Mr. Stackhouse
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve and Authorize the Board President to Sign a Contract with Jan-Pro Cleaning & Disinfecting for the Township Building and the Police Station Cleaning in the Amount of $1,050.00, and to Authorize Sending a Letter to S&S Cleaning Services to Terminate Their Contract
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve and Authorize the Board President to Sign an Agreement with Foley Rents for a Nifty Lift TM34 Tow Behind, in the Amount of $20,800.00
- For Board Consideration to Approve Payment Application #2 for the 2023 Road Program Payable to Long’s Asphalt Inc., in the Amount of $31,612.50 for Work Performed Up to September 24, 2023
- Review of November and December Meetings
- November 16th Only Board Meeting in November. November 9th and November 30th Board Meetings Cancelled
- December 14th Only Board Meeting in December. December 28th Board Meeting Cancelled
- Request For Board Consideration to Authorize the Advertisement of the November and December Meeting Dates on November 1, 2023.
Minutes to Approve
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the October 12, 2023 Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes.
Acknowledgement of the Planning Commission Minutes
- Financial Report
- 2022 Final Township Audit
- Request for Board Consideration to Accept the 2022 Final Township Audit.
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 50977 to 51039
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Director of Building & Life Safety & Public Works Mr. Stackhouse
- Minquas Fire Company Ambulance – N/A
- Ingleside Golf Course Nicole Shannon