Board of Commissioners
May 11, 2023
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83157242505?pwd=QjVSMW9FWk5YbUVCTkRkUTdtaTNCdz09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 831 5724 2505
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Presentation: Cohen Property - Concept of an Overlay District
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Consideration to Approve Resolution 2023-12 for the Disposition of Township Records
- Resolution for Consideration to Approve Resolution 2023-13 a Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of Caln Township Declaring an Emergency Condition Pursuant to Section 1802 of the First-Class Township Code, 53 P.S. §56802, and Authorizing the Township to Enter a Contract for the Temporary Shoring of a Retaining Wall Along the South Side of G.O. Carlson Boulevard Between North Bailey Road and James Buchanan Drive
- Request for Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 50026 to 50118
Minutes to Approve/Acknowledge
- Request for Consideration to Approve the April 27, 2023 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
1. Parks and Recreation
3. Municipal Authority
5. Fire Board
6. Historical Commission
7. Lincoln Highway
8. Ingleside Golf Course
- Request for Consideration to Approve D. E. Gemmill Inc. in the Amount of $15,236.56 for the 2023 Road Repainting Pavement Markings
- Request for Consideration to Approve the Request from 3246 West Summit Avenue Seeking Relief from Caln Township Code; Chapter 74-5 G. (1), Which Requires a Minimum of a Five Foot Setback to the Property Line