Board of Commissioners
March 31, 2022 7:30 PM
Hybrid meeting will be held in person and online via Zoom.
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click the link below if you'd like to join the webinar remotely:
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 868 6979 2163
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth Malone – P&R Interview @ 6:30 PM (2022-2026)
Cheryl Robinson – P&R Board Interview @ 7:00 PM (2019-2023)
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Consideration to Advertise the East Fisherville Road Bridge Removal
- Additional Asbestos for the 258 Horseshoe Demolition Project
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- 2022-2023 Season Lawn Bid Results
- 2022 Street Sweeping Bid Results
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2022-14 2022-2023 A Resolution Awarding the 2022-2023 Lawn Maintenance Bid for Municipal and other Public Properties.
- Resolution 2022-15 A Resolution Approving the 2022 Street Sweeping Quote from Sweeping Corp. of America (SCA), in the amount of $13,350.
- Resolution 2022-16 A Resolution of the Board of Commissioners Authorizing the Chief of Police to Sign a Memorandum of Understanding with Chester County for the Usage of the Public Safety Training Campus.
- Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022)
- Ordinance 2022-02 An Ordinance that Authorizes the Incurrence of Nonelectoral Debt by the Township of Caln, Chester County, Pennsylvania Pursuant to the Issuance of the General Obligation Notes, 2022 Series in the Aggregate Principal Amount of $8,100,000
Minutes to Approve
1. Motion to Approve the March 10, 2022 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Acknowledgement of Minutes
1. Board Acknowledgement of the Receipt of the January 18, 2022 Planning Commission Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward
- Director of Building & Life Safety/Public Works Mr. Stackhouse
- Motion to Appoint Cheryl Robinson to the Parks and Recreation Board for the Remaining Term Ending 12/31/2023
- Motion to Appoint Elizabeth Malone to the Parks and Recreation Board for a Term Ending 2026
- Motion to Accept the Resignation from Commissioner Josh Young as the Voting Liaison on the Parks and Recreation Board
- Motion to Appoint Commissioner Jane Kennedy as the Voting Liaison to the Parks and Recreation Board for a Term Ending 2023