Board of Commissioners
January 14, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
6:30 PM Executive Session
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Motion of Approval for 1003 Meeting House Road
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- Planning Commission Update
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Motion to Accept Barry Beech’s Resignation as Township Tax Collector
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-01 A Resolution for the Disposition of Administrative Documents according to the Municipal Records Manual
- Resolution 2021-02 A Resolution Adopting the Schedule of Fees for the Township’s Professional Consultants
- Motion to approve General Checks 45897 to 46028 and Manual Checks 171 to 175
Minutes to Approve/Acknowledge
- Motion to Approve the December 10, 2020 Board of Commissioners Meeting
Acknowledge the Planning Commission Approved Minutes
- October 20, 2020 and November 17, 2020 Planning Commission Approved Minutes
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway