Board of Commissioners
July 8, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Public Hearing: Cable Franchise Renewal Agreement with Verizon PA
Public Hearing: Amending Chapter 120 of the Caln Township Code Titled “Property Maintenance”
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Ordinance 2021-05 An Ordinance Authorizing the Township to enter a Cable Franchise Renewal Agreement with Verizon Pennsylvania, LLC
- Ordinance 2021-06 An Ordinance Amending Chapter 120 of the Caln Township Code, Titled “Property Maintenance,” to Prohibit Parking of Motor Vehicles and Recreational Vehicles on Grass and to Prohibit Recreational Equipment from Being Parked or Stored on a Public Street or in the Front Yard of a Lot
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
- Motion to Approve the June 24, 2021 Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Motion to Approve General Checks 46706 to 46769 and Manual Check 206
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway