Board of Commissioners
November 19, 2020
6:30 PM - 2021 Budget Presentation
7:30 PM - Regular Meeting
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 990 5660 6290
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- Planning Commission Update
- 2020 Road Program Change Order #2
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Emergency Declaration 30 Day Extension
- 2021 Township Schedule for Review
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Consideration to Advertise an Ordinance Setting the Real Estate Tax Rate for 2021 to 3.458 Mills.
- Consideration to Advertise an Ordinance Imposing an Annual Fire Protection Tax of .6 Mills.
- Consideration to Advertise an Ordinance Adopting the Final 2021 Municipal Budget.
- Consideration to Advertise an Ordinance Amending the Lighting Assessments for Township Light Districts
- Resolution 2020-52 A Resolution Authorizing a Term Loan with Mid Penn Bank for the Spackman Farm Large Barn Roof Replacement, in the amount of $331,334
Minutes to Approve
I. Motion to Approve the October 29, 2020 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Finance Department – Mr. Barron
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway