Board of Commissioners
July 13, 2023
7:30 PM Hybrid Meeting
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89683194984?pwd=OEpUbjBIcUJLZ0I3d3ZBN2RHM1U0QT09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 896 8319 4984
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
*An Executive Session was Conducted Before the Meeting to Review Personnel Matters
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
- Request for Consideration to Approve a Change Order for the Municipal Drive Bridge Project in the Amount of $74,198.00 to Lobar Site Development Corp., for Work that Led to Increases in the Original Estimated Quantities, Primarily Related to Sinkholes That Were Encountered
- Request for Consideration to Approve a Change Order for the Municipal Drive Bridge Project in the Amount of $16,950.00 to Lobar Site Development Corp., for Additional Rock Rip Rap
- Request for Consideration to Approve Final Payment Application #4 to BrightFields Inc., In the Amount of $2,800.00 for the Golf Course Pump House Demolition Project for Work Completed Through June 2023
- Request for Consideration to Approve Payment Application #3 to Lobar Site Development Corp., in the Amount of $175,282.47 for the Municipal Drive Bridge Project for Work Through June 30, 2023
- Request for Consideration to Approve Final Payment Application #3 to MOR Construction Services Inc. in the Amount of $175,985.00 for the South Lloyd Avenue Stream Bank Restoration for Completion of Work on the Project
- Request for Consideration to Approve Payment Application #5 to Construction Masters Services, LLC in the Amount of $131,203.00 for the Moore Road Bridge Replacement Project for Work Completed Through May 31, 2023
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-15, a Resolution Establishing Guidelines for the Use and Operation of Mobile Food Facilities Within the Township (Tabled 06/08/2023)
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-16, Amending Resolution 2023-01 to Add Fee for Food Truck Permits and Police Document Requests and Services (Tabled 06/08/2023)
Minutes to Approve
1. Request for Consideration to Approve the June 29, 2023 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway
- Ingleside Golf Course
- Discussion and Review of Construction Management Services from Gilmore & Associates
- Acceptance of Letter of Resignation from Township Manager Submitted June 29, 2023
- Yvette Smith, Concerns with Apothecarium Dispensary