Board of Commissioners
September 28, 2023 Agenda
6:00 PM Conditional Use Hearing – Prosperity Property Investment, LLC, Proposes to Reuse the Property Located at 3025-3035 Zinn Road as a Child Daycare Center
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
7:30 PM Hybrid Meeting
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82436568563?pwd=ES_nlCIBj7EcOzuKvlfXtHCwWXojTQ.V3MzxZecT4cwu4DJ
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 824 3656 8563
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Sessions Held: September 21st and 26th for Personnel Matters
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Maillie Presentation: Chris Herr presenting the 2022 General Audit
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Gilmore & Associates – Mr. Bickhart
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve Payment Application #2 in the Amount of $170,288.81 Payable to Foresite Concepts LLC., for the Reed Street Drainage Improvements Project #2307032
Building and Life Safety – Mr. Stackhouse
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve and Authorize the Board President to Sign Gilmore & Associates PSA #230308301 for the G O Boulevard Retaining Wall Replacement Project for a “Not to Exceed” Cost of $16,900.00
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve Payment #1 in the Amount of $47,178.00 Payable to Long’s Asphalt Inc., for Work Completed Through August 31, 2023 for the 2023 Road Program
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Board Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-15 Establishing Guidelines for the Use and Operation of Mobile Food Facilities Within the Township (Tabled 06/08/2023)
- Request for Board Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-16 to Add a Fee for Food Truck Permits (Tabled 06/08/2023)
Minutes to Approve
- Board Consideration to Approve the September 14, 2023 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Acknowledgement of the Planning Commission Approved Minutes
- Board Consideration to Acknowledge the Receipt of the Approved August 15, 2023 Planning Commission Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. L. Swan
- Financial Report
- Board Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 50795 to 50882 and Manual Check 295
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Minquas Fire Company Ambulance EMS Chief Steward
- Ingleside Golf Course Ms. Shannon
- Director of Building, Life Safety & Public Works Mr. Stackhouse