Meeting ID: 969 7114 2162 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 965 3118 5452 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting Agenda for Caln Township
Board of Commissioners
October 8, 2020 7:30 PM
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Small Wireless Facilities Ordinance Hearing
- JLLAR Conditional Use Decision – Sports Arena 4531, 4533, and 4545 W. Lincoln Highway
- Motion for Final Approval of the Subdivision Plan for 2351 Miller Avenue
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2020-48 A Resolution of acceptance of Deed of Dedication of Additional Right-of-Way of Moore Road
- Resolution 2020-49 A Resolution of acceptance of Deed of Dedication of Additional Right-of-Way of Black Horse Hill Road
- Resolution 2020-50 A Resolution adopting the Design Guidelines for Small Wireless Facilities
- Ordinance 2020-04 An Ordinance to Allow for and Regulate Small Cell Wireless Facilities within the Township Public Rights-of-Way
Minutes to Approve
- Motion to Approve the September 24, 2020 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Motion to Approve General Checks 45572-45625 and Manual Check 160
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway