Please click the link below to join the webinar:
7:30 PM Meeting
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87375491499?pwd=mOEgRaXfZwzYecCLpFo2DH4MZS_5zQ.nmGOFlWMoLoDm-xd
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 873 7549 1499
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance Amendment – Fee Schedule and Fire Hydrants
- Discussion of Proposal Issued by Sarcinello Planning for Update to the Zoning Ordinance
Gilmore & Associates – Mr. Bickhart
- Discussion - Beaver Creek Trail Segment 5
Building and Life Safety – Mr. Stackhouse
- Request for Board Consideration to Authorize the Board President to Sign for the Purchase and Upfit of a New Rescue Pumper to Replace the Current Rescue 38, in the Amount of $1,277,092.00
- Request for Board Consideration to Authorize the Board President to Sign a Contract for the Purchase of a Towable Lift, in the Amount of $37,419.00
- Request for Board Consideration to Authorize the Board President to Sign a Professional Service Agreement with JanPro Cleaning and Disinfection for Commercial Office Cleaning of the Administration and Police Buildings, in the Amount of $1,050.00 per Month.
Ordinances and Resolutions
- Request for Board Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-15 Establishing Guidelines for the Use and Operation of Mobile Food Facilities Within the Township (Tabled 06/08/2023)
- Request for Board Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-16 to Add a Fee for Food Truck Permits (Tabled 06/08/2023)
Minutes to Approve
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the September 28, 2023 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 50883 to 50976 – Voided Checks 50884 to 50890
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway
- Ingleside Golf Course