Board of Commissioners
May 27, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135
Or by dialing: +1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135 Passcode: 031818
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- 1895 East Lincoln Highway: Resolution for TE-160, and Drainage Improvement and Maintenance Agreement
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- Planning Commission Update
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Emergency Declaration 30 Day Extension
- Update to Parking Ordinance
- Consideration of a ATV Ordinance
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-21 A Resolution Recommending that the Pennsylvania General Assembly adopt Legislation to Permit the Use of Virtual Meeting Platforms for Public Meetings Held by Municipalities
- Resolution 2021-22 A Resolution Authorizing the Board President to Sign, and Submit a Traffic Signal Application to PennDot on behalf of the Board of Commissioners for the Upgrade to the Existing Traffic Signal, Located at Lincoln Highway, North Caln Road, and Olive Street
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
Minutes to Approve
1. Motion to Approve the May 13, 2021 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Financial Report
- Motion to Approve General Checks 46518 to 46575 and Manual Checks 197-201
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Donnachie
- Director of Building & Life Safety Mr. Stackhouse
- Director of Public Works Mr. Fragale
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward