Board of Commissioners
May 13, 2021 7:30 PM
Meeting Agenda for Caln Township
Board of Commissioners
April 8, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
1. The Reserve at Bailey Station “Walking Trail”
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- DCED Grant for the Beaver Creek Trail
- Township Representative Appointment to the Chester County Solid Waste Advisory Committee
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-20 A Resolution authorizing the Township Manager and the President of the BOC to Apply for and Sign all Documents necessary for funding through the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development to obtain Funds for the Beaver Creek Trail.
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
Minutes to Approve
- Motion to Approve the April 29, 2021 Board of Commissioners Meeting
Acknowledgement of Planning Commission Minutes
- Board Acknowledgement of the receipt of the December 15, 2020 Planning Commission Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Motion to approve General Checks 46444 to 46517
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway