Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 828 7214 5876
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Conditional Use Hearing 6:00 PM
The Willows on Lincoln Highway
Work Session 7:30 PM
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Presentation: Caln Township Act 537 Report – Overview of Sewage Facilities
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Consideration of Approval, Subject to Certain Conditions Defined by the Final Written Decision, for a Minor Subdivision Plan Application for 4103-4105 Edges Mill Road Filed by John J. Lucas and Ruth M. Lucas
- Consideration of Award for the 2022 Road Program
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Consideration of Ratification of Standard Agreement with Environmental Hazard Control Contractor in the Amount of $2,856.00 for Removal and Disposal of Asbestos at 258 Horseshoe Drive
- Consideration of Authorization for the Police Chief to Post and Sign All Necessary Paperwork to Sell a 2017 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022)
Minutes to Approve
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Motion to Approve General Checks 48165 to 48237
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway