Board of Commissioners
March 9, 2023
A Public Hearing will take place at the beginning of the meeting.
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86599217481?pwd=REo0SlJiNEFDQzhyaHV0L0hzWDRUZz09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 865 9921 7481
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Public Hearing for Ordinance 2023-03 to Amend Chapter 85 of the Caln Code Titled “Fire Protection Equipment” to Rename the Chapter “Fire Protection and Life Safety Equipment” and to Update the Standards
- Request for Consideration of Payment Application #2 for BrightFields Inc., in the Amount of $34,592.30 for the Golf Course Pump House Demolition Project.
- Request for Consideration to Approve Payment Application #1 in the Amount of $137,295.00 to Construction Masters Services, LLC., for Work Completed Through February 28, 2023 for the Moore Road Bridge Replacement Project
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Request for Consideration to Approve a COSTARS Company, SealMaster, in the Amount of $22,982.14 for Municipal Park Tennis Court Improvements
- CDBG Joint Project with Downingtown Borough
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Ordinance 2023-03 Amending Chapter 85 of the Caln Code Titled, “Fire Protection Equipment” to Rename the Chapter “Fire Protection and Life Safety Equipment” and to Update the Standards
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-07 Adopting the 2023 Schedule of Fees for the Township’s Professional Consultants Which May Be Recovered from Applicants for Land Development and Subdivisions Pursuant to Section 137-13 of the Caln Township Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance of 1978, as Amended (Tabled 02/23/2023)
- Request for Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 49718 to 49777 and Manual Check 288
Minutes to Approve/Acknowledge
- Request for Consideration to Approve the February 23, 2023 Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes
Acknowledge the Planning Commission Approved Minutes
- Acknowledgement of the January 15, 2023 Approved Planning Commission Minutes
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway
- Beaver Run Knoll Community Association Discussion on Extension of Sidewalks along G.O. Carlson Boulevard