Board of Commissioners
January 28, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135
Or by dialing: +1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135 Passcode: 031818
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- PSA Authorizing ARRO Consulting, Inc. to Compile and Submit the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Status Report
- PSA Authorizing ARRO Consulting, Inc. to Update Caln Township’s Pollution Reduction Plan and Submit the Revised PRP to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- PSA Authorizing ARRO Consulting, Inc. to Provide Consulting Engineering Services for the 2021 Road Program Consisting of the Work Necessary to Survey the Fourteen Roads Identified and Prepare the Cost Estimates for Each Road
- Planning Commission Update
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Emergency Declaration 30 Day Extension
- Commissioners and Tax Collector Compensation
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township
- Resolution 2021-04 A Resolution appointing the Tax Collector to serve the Remainder of the Tax Collector Term that ends on December 31, 2021.
Minutes to Approve
- Motion to Approve the January 14, 2021 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Acknowledge the Planning Commission Approved Minutes
- December 15, 2020 Planning Commission Approved Minutes
Directors Reports – 2020 Annual Reports
- Police Chief Elias
- Motion Authorizing the Purchase of a 2021 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD for a Total Price of $36,799.45
- Motion Authorizing the Purchase of a 2021 Dodge Charger Police AWD for a Total Price of $41,635.75
- Fire Department Chief Donnachie
- Director of Building & Life Safety Mr. Stackhouse
- Director of Public Works Mr. Fragale
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward
- Motion to Approve General Checks 46029-46075 and Manual Checks 176-179