Click here to watch the hearing online: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85687255197?pwd=PlpZ3wCTNf-yBc6qjiEI9wQXDn-qRg.-9yaWs43njQVXrSu Passcode: 772729
7:30 PM Business Meeting
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83500249102?pwd=Xs2MLB53BH_AuV5Gf2FR2wonrTNJqw.ayM74rPfo0nhediD Passcode: 450557
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 835 0024 9102
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- For Board Consideration to Adopt Ordinance 2024-01 To Amend Article VII “Residential Land Use and Development Requirements”, Section 155-54B and C to Adopt New Area and Bulk Requirements for Multifamily Townhouse Uses and Development in the TV-1 Zoning District.
- For Board Consideration Granting a Motion of the Board of Commissioners for the Preliminary/Final Land Development Application filed by Farmhouse Enterprises, LLC.
Township Manager – Mr. Vymazal
- For Board Consideration to Authorize the Township Manager to Sign an Agreement to Enter into a Proposal with Cohen Law Group to Perform Verizon Cable Franchise Renewal Service, for a “Not to Exceed” Amount of $9,975.00.
- Update: Storm Sewer Condition Assessment.
- For Board Consideration to Authorize the Advertisement of the 2024 Zoning Hearing Update Meeting Dates.
Gilmore & Associates – Mr. Bickhart
- Discussion: Spackman-Davis Farmhouse Roof.
- Request for Board Consideration to Authorize Payment Application #6 in the Amount of $88,522.90, Payable to Foresite Concepts, LLC for the Reed Street Drainage Improvements Project for Work Completed through January 15, 2024.
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve Resolution 2024-01 Adopting the 2024 Schedule of Fees for Professional Consultants.
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve Resolution 2024-02 Establishing the Annual Trash and Recycling Fees.
Minutes to Approve
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the January 2, 2024 Board Reorganization Minutes.
- Financial Report
- Request for Board Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 51389 to 51383.
Annual Directors Reports
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Director of Building & Life Safety Mr. Stackhouse
- Director of Public Works Johnnie Huggins
- Minquas Fire Company Ambulance
- Ingleside Golf Course Nicole Shannon