Board of Commissioners
August 11, 2022 7:30 PM
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84810836602?pwd=RnpsWFhSQ2tUZWdnSkkvNVo2UXdjUT09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 848 1083 6602
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Public Hearing - Ordinance 2022-05 Approving Appointment of Solicitor, Interest Assessment, and Attorney Fees and Collection Fees Added to the Amount Collected as Part of Unpaid Municipal Claims for Delinquent Accounts
- Discussion of Changes in Municipal Collections Due to Act 57 Legislation
- Discussion of Edits to Historic Resource Ordinance
- Discussion of Draft Stormwater Ordinance
- Marketing and Processing of Recyclables for 2023
- Resignation of Mike Noble from the Zoning Task Force, and Zoning Hearing Board
- Resignation/Retirement of Officer Tomasovich from Caln Township Police Department
- Request to Consider Ordinance 2022-05 Approving Appointment of Solicitor, Interest Assessment, and Attorney Fees and Collection Fees Added to the Amount Collected as Part of Unpaid Municipal Claims for Delinquent Accounts
- Request to Consider Resolution 2022-27 Authorizing the Township Manager/Secretary to Sign all Documents Necessary to Engage in a Shared Video Licensing Agreement with PennDOT
- Request to Consider Resolution 2022-28 Establishing the Process and Procedures by Which Tax Payers May Seek a Waiver of Late Payment Penalties for Real Estate Taxes Set Forth in Act 57 Which Amends the Local Tax Collection Law
- Request for Consideration Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022)
- Request to Consider Approval of the Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes of July 28, 2022
- Request to Consider Approval of the Board of Commissioners Special Meeting Minutes of July 28, 2022
- Motion to Approve General Checks 48621 to 48678 and Manual Checks 273 and 274
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway