Board of Commissioners
September 8, 2022 7:30 PM
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81713468770?pwd=QWtiSjdpTThPVGlmYVBKSTFWTWk1UT09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 817 1346 8770
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
- Chris Herr, Mallie Advisors- Township Appointed Auditors – Presentation of Fiscal Year 2021 Audit
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Request for Consideration of a Motion Granting Approval for the Minor Subdivision Plan Application for 4000 Hazelwood Avenue
- Request for Consideration to Advertise the Caln Township Stormwater Ordinance
- Request for Consideration to Advertise the Moore Road Bridge Replacement Project
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Resignation/Retirement of Sergeant Christine Cusick from the Caln Township Police Department
2. Review of Memorandum of Understanding for Acting Lieutenant with Caln Township Police Department
3. Ratification of Consent to Change of Control of Contract with AJ Blosenski Inc to Blythe Recycling and Demolition, an affiliate of Waste Connections Inc.
4. Municipal Property to Advertise on Municibid
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request to Consider Resolution 2022-29 Authorizing the Township Manager/Secretary to Execute an Intergovernmental Agreement Between the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Acting Through the Department of Transportation (PennDOT) and Caln Township, to Allow PennDOT to Install and Maintain Traffic Management Upgrades within Caln Township.
2. Request to Consider Resolution 2022-30 Acknowledging the Receipt of 2023 Minimum Municipal Obligation Worksheet for Inclusion of Said Obligation for the Police Pension Plan in the 2023 Calendar Year.
3. Request to Consider Resolution 2022-31 Authorizing the Execution of an Intergovernmental Cooperation Agreement with Chester County to Provide Processing and Marketing of Recyclable Materials
4. Request to Consider Resolution 2022-32 Authorizing Cooperative Purchasing and Participation in Phases 3 and 4 of the Regional Streetlight Procurement Program Administered by the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
Minutes to Approve and Acknowledge
- Request to Consider Approval of Minutes of Board of Commissioners Meeting of August 25, 2022
Finance Department – Lisa Swan
- Motion to Approve General Checks 48727-48843 and Manual Checks 275-279. Checks Voided 48715 to 48726
Board and Commission Updates
- Park and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway
- Golf Course Equipment Quotes