Hybrid meeting - in person and online via Zoom
Join the zoom at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88508256610?pwd=bDdweDJaVTQ4WHd1d2t2OEVoNXp3dz09
7:30 PM - Regular Meeting
Hybrid meeting will be held in person and online via Zoom.
Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87237698307?pwd=aC9CVFd6QVpqYnRVM2p1QjdHZzVQUT09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 872 3769 8307
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Request for Consideration to Approve an Extension Request from Southdown Properties Inc. for Thorndale Woods Development Until July 1, 2026, for their Preliminary Plan Approval In Order for Elm Street Development to Substantially Complete the Infrastructure for the Project.
- 4531 Lincoln Highway, JLLAR Inc, Request for Conditional Use Hearing to Include an Educational Use at this Location
- Request for Consideration of Final Payment Application #3 to KBC Construction LLL, in the Amount of $6,915.00 for the North Bailey Road Drainage Improvements Project for Work Related to Water Main Adjustments
- Request for Consideration of Payment Application #1 to Custer Excavation, in the Amount of $115,277.93 for the Park Drive Stormwater Conveyance System Replacement Project for Work Through the End of May 2023
- Request for Consideration of Payment Application #3 to MOR Construction Services Inc., in the Amount of $98,947.57 for the Barley Sheaf Swale Reconstruction Project for Work Through the End of May 2023
- Request for Consideration of Payment Application #3 to MOR Construction Services Inc., in the Amount of $26,125.00 for the North Barley Sheaf Culvert Reconstruction Project for Work Through the End of April 2023
- Request for Consideration to Approve a Change Order for South Lloyd Avenue Drainage Improvements Project, in the Amount of $14,365.00 in Relation to Rock Replacement of Unsuitable Soil
- Request for Consideration of Payment Application #2 Payable to Lobar Site Development Corp., in the Amount of $338,849.33 for the Municipal Drive Bridge Replacement for Work Through the End of June 15, 2023
- Request for Consideration to Approve an Extension Request from Lobar Site Development Corp., for the Municipal Drive Bridge Replacement Until August 3, 2023
- Request for Consideration to Advertise for Emergency Repairs to GO Carlson
- Request for Consideration to Approve the Reed Street Road Improvements Bid Award to the Lowest Qualified Bidder, Foresite Concepts Inc., In the Amount of $1,248,400.00
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Update on DARA Plant Expansion
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-15, a Resolution Establishing Guidelines for the Use and Operation of Mobile Food Facilities Within the Township (Tabled 06/08/2023)
- Request for Consideration to Adopt Resolution 2023-16, Amending Resolution 2023-01 to Add a Fee for Food Truck Permits and Police Document Requests and Services (Tabled 06/08/2023)
Minutes to Approve
- Request for Consideration to Approve the June 8, 2023, Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes
Acknowledgement of the Planning Commission Minutes
- Request for Consideration of Board Acknowledgement of Receiving the April 18, 2023 Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
- Financial Report
- Request for Consideration to Approve the Accounts Payable Bill List for Checks 50241 to 50362 and Manual Check 292
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Director of Building, Life Safety & Public Works Mr. Stackhouse
- Minquas Fire Company Ambulance EMS Chief Steward
- Ingleside Golf Course Nicole Shannon
- Request for Consideration for Board Approval for an Application for Reserved Residential Parking for People with Disabilities for 1519 Walnut Street
- Sidewalk Extension Request Status for Beaver Run Knoll, Steve Parsons