Board of Commissioners
April 29, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135
Or by dialing: +1 929 205 6099 Meeting ID: 917 2663 6135 Passcode: 031818
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- Planning Commission Update
- 2021 Road Program Authorization to Advertise
- Proposal for Professional Services (PSA) ARLE Grant
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Emergency Declaration 30 Day Extension
- RACP Application and Business Plan – First Blackhorse Project
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-19 A Resolution of Caln Township Authorizing the Police Chief to Sign a Memorandum of Understanding for Police Services with Chester County Intermediate Unit.
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
Minutes to Approve
1. Motion to Approve the April 8, 2021 Board of Commissioners Minutes
Acknowledgement of Minutes
- January 19, 2021 Planning Commission Minutes
Finance Department – Lisa Swan
- Financial Report
- Motion to Approve General Checks 46354 to 46433 and Manual Checks 192 to 196
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Donnachie
- Director of Building & Life Safety Mr. Stackhouse
- Director of Public Works Mr. Fragale
- Street Sweeping Award
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward