Board of Commissioners
January 13, 2022
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom ONLY. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 970 6700 6612
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 970 6700 6612
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Signal Service Inc., Traffic Signal Maintenance Two Year Contract in the amount of $7,125, commencing February 1, 2022
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Motion to Advertise an Ordinance Electing to Amend the Non-Uniform Pension Plan Administered by Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement Law
- Resolution 2022-01 A Resolution Designating S&T Bank and the Pennsylvania Local Government Investment Trust (PLGIT) as the Official Depositories of Township Funds
- Resolution 2022-02 A Resolution adopting the 2021 Chester County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Resolution 2022-03 A Resolution adopting the 2022 Schedule of Fees for the Township’s Professional Consultants
- Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township
Minutes to Approve
- Motion to Approve the December 9, 2021 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Motion to Approve the January 3, 2022 Reorganizational Minutes
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
Liaison Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Park and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway