Board of Commissioners
December 9, 2021 Agenda
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
1. Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- LED Street Light Retrofit Program
2. Community Citation
- Abbey Swan Stream Restoration Project
3. 2022 Proposed Budget Hearing
- Proposed Budget and Ordinances
- Extension Period for the Board’s Final Decision on the Thorndale Woods Subdivision and Land Development Plan Application through March 31, 2022.
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
- Planning Commission Update
- Lloyd Avenue Signalization Project Change Order #1
- ARRO Payment Recommendation #1 for the 2021 Road Program
- ARRO Payment Recommendation #2 for the 2021 Road Program
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Motion to Advertise 2022 Public Meeting Schedule
- Upcoming Vacancies for Boards and Commissions for 2022
- Motion to Ratify the Transfer of Police Ford Explorer from Municibid Auction
- Motion to Accept Police Department Civil Service Promotions
- Motion to Ratify the Award for Emergency Engineering Rates from Fidelis Engineering for Sink Hole on Melissa Drive
- Griffith Farm Extension – 3401 Kings Highway
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Ordinance 2021-07 An Ordinance amending Chapter 149 of the Caln Township Code, Titled, “Vehicles and Traffic” to amend Section 149-11 Titled “Turns at Intersections” by adding Additional Streets and Locations where Turns at Intersections are Prohibited and Section 149-25 Titled “Parking Prohibited at all Times” by Add Additional Streets and Locations where Parking is Prohibited.
- Ordinance 2021-08 An Ordinance Imposing an Annual Fire Protection Tax of 0.6 Mills
- Ordinance 2021-09 An Ordinance Setting the Real Estate Tax Rate for 2022 at 4.088 Mills
- Ordinance 2021-10 An Ordinance Imposing a Debt Service Tax of 0.44 Mills
- Ordinance 2021-11 An Ordinance Adopting Lighting Assessments for Township Light Districts
- Ordinance 2021-12 An Ordinance Adopting the Final 2022 Municipal Budget
- Resolution 2021-32 A Resolution of the Board of Commissioners of Caln Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania Authorizing a Cooperative Purchasing and Participation in the Regional Streetlight Program administered by the Delaware Valley Regional Planning
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
Minutes to Approve
1. Motion to Approve the November 11, 2021 Board of Commissioners Minutes
2. Motion to Approve the November 17, 2021 Board of Commissioners Special Meeting Minutes