Chipping Program Guidelines:
- All branches must be neatly stacked curbside (no cross-stacking), no larger than 6" in diameter and with cut ends facing the street by 6:00 AM the day of your appointment (recommended the night before). Road crews will not drive onto property or private lanes/roadways, nor will road crews go beyond the edge of the property to collect the branches.
- Appointments will be limited to 15 minutes with NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No stumps. Branches greater than 6" in diameter will NOT be accepted.
- Vines, weeds, leaves or yard waste will NOT be collected.
- Incorrectly stacked piles will NOT BE PICKED UP.
- NO LATE SET OUTS OR OVER-SIZED PILES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- THE PROGRAM IS FOR ROUTINE CLEANUP AND NOT DESIGNED TO ASSIST WITH CLEARING PROPERTIES OF TREES AND SHRUBS.
- This program is for individual Caln Township residential properties only. A resident may use this service one time during the program period. Items collected from outside the Township or through a private or commercial operation will not be processed.
- In an effort to stay on schedule and in fairness to the majority of participants. NO LATE SET-OUTS OR OVER-SIZED PILES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Leaves must be as close the road's edge as possible and not obstructed by vehicles.
Please DO NOT rake leave into the street as they could get washed into storm inlets or freeze to the roadway during inclement weather.
Leaf vacuuming schedule:
For Monday and Tuesday trash customers - leaf vacuuming will be the weeks of October 30th and November 13th.
For Wednesday and Thursday trash customers - leaf vacuuming will be the weeks of November 6th and November 27th.
There is no appointment necessary for this service. One final Township-wide cleanup will take place the week of December 4th.
Eagle Disposal Leaf Bag Pick-up
Besides leaf vacuuming, Eagle Disposal will again be collecting leaves that are placed at the curb in biodegradable bags as part of the Yard Waste Collection Program. See the trash and recycling schedule for more information.