NOTE: April 4 event has been CANCELLED
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL GUIDELINES
- No commercial waste - The county will not accept any commercial or industrial generated hazardous waste.
- No illegal materials - The county will not accept any materials that cannot be legally disposed of at a hazardous waste facility.
- No mixing - Do not mix materials.
- Tighten all lids - If containers are leaking, pack in a larger container with newspaper to soak up the leaks.
- Items must be identifiable - Bring all substances in original containers with labels.
- 25 gallon/220 pound limit - The maximum amount accepted is 25 gallons or 220 pounds. No 25 or 50 gallon drums.