Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click the link below if you'd like to join the webinar remotely:
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 912 7871 3197
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Meeting Agenda for Caln Township
Board of Commissioners
February 24, 2022 7:30 PM
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Water Main Facilities Maintenance Agreement between Fernmoor Homes Downingtown, LLC and Caln Township.
- 258 Horseshoe Drive Underground Storage Tank Removal
- Storm Ida Construction Updates
- Approval of Rates for Carroll Engineering for Storm Ida Repairs
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Compact Excavator and Tagalong Trailer
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Ordinance 2022-01 An Ordinance amending its Non-Uniform Pension Plan Administered by the Pennsylvania Municipal Retirement System
- Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022, 01/27/2022, 02/10/2022)
Minutes to Approve
1. Motion to Approve the February 10, 2022 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Financial Report
- Motion to Approve General Checks 47799 to 47868 and Manual Checks 243 to 247 with Check 47798 being voided
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Director of Building & Life Safety Mr. Stackhouse
- Director of Public Works Mr. Fragale
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward
- Motion to Appoint Tom Parr to the Historical Commission for a Term Ending 2026