Board of Commissioners
December 22, 2022
6:00 PM Conditional Use Hearing
Continued from December 1, 2022
Ducklings Child Daycare Center
100 Rock Raymond
Please click this URL to join. https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82982021491?pwd=VVpEbkZuL29MUkEzd3JYdTNmdFlNdz09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 829 8202 1491
7:00 PM Executive Session
7:30 Board of Commissioners Meeting
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87400016005?pwd=YU92b3UvcGhtSzVZL2R4OU1HalJ3QT09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 874 0001 6005
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Request for Consideration for Approval of a Conditional Use Decision and Order for Applicant 4102 Associates, LLC for the Property Located at 4060 Edges Mill Road
- Request for Consideration for Approval of the Preliminary/Final Subdivision and Land Development Plan of Thorndale Real Estate LLC, 3205 Lincoln Highway
1. Request for Consideration of Final Payment Application #3 to Brightfields Inc., In the Amount of $25,460.41 for the 258 Horseshoe Drive Demolition Project
2. Request for Consideration to Award the Lowest Responsible Bid to Custer Excavating, Inc., In the Amount of $183,661.00 for the Park Drive Stormwater Conveyance System Replacement Project from Bids Opened on December 14, 2022
3. Request for Consideration to Award the Lowest Responsible Bid to Lobar Site Development Corporation, in the Amount of $879,779.32 for the Municipal Drive Bridge Replacement Project from Bids Opened on December 16, 2022.
4. Request for Consideration to Award the Lowest Responsible Bid to Construction Masters Services LLC., In Amount of $567,488.76 for the Moore Drive Bridge Replacement Project from Bids Opened on December 14, 2022.
5. Request for Consideration to Award the Lowest Responsible Bid for the Pump House Demolition Project from Bids Opened on December 20, 2022
6. Request for Consideration of Payment Application #1 to Lycoming Supply Inc., In the Amount of $62,783.82 for Work Completed on the East Fisherville Bridge Demolition Project
7. Request for Consideration to Approve ARRO Consulting’s PSA 1222-PW07 In the Amount of $25,500.00 to Establish a Stormwater Capital Improvements Plan Effective and Strategic Use of Funding to Improve Caln Township’s Existing Stormwater Infrastructure
8. Request for Consideration to Approve ARRO Consulting’s PSA 1222-PW10 In the Amount of $11,041.00 to Assist Caln Township with the Golf Course Pump House Restoration Project
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- 2023 Budget Hearing and Public Presentation
- Request for Consideration by the Board of Commissioners to Approve the Streetscape Retrofit Change Order in the Amount of $10,369.00
- Request for Consideration by the Board of Commissioners to Approve Invoice #0054405 to Haverford Systems in the Amount of $30,340.54 for the Conference Room Upgrades and Microphones
Ordinances and Resolutions
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Ordinance 2022-08 Setting the Real Estate Tax Rate for 2023 at 4.088 Mills
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Ordinance 2022-09 Imposing an Annual Fire Protection Tax of 0.6 Mills
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Ordinance 2022-10 Adopting Lighting Assessments for Township Light Districts
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Ordinance 2022-11 Establishing an Annual Tax Sufficient to Pay Interest and Principal on Any Indebtedness of the Township in the Amount of 0.44 Mills.
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Ordinance 2022-12 for the Final 2023 Municipal Budget
- Request for Consideration the Adoption of Resolution 2022-33 Authorizing the Township President and Secretary to Sign All Documents Necessary to Complete a Contract for Installation Services with Armour and Sons Electric, Inc. for LED Services in Collaboration with the Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission LED Light Upgrade Program (Tabled 09/29/2022)
- Request for Consideration of Resolution 2022-36 Authorizing the Amendment of the 2023 Nonuniform Minimum Municipal Obligation
Minutes for Approval and Acknowledgement
- Request to Consider Approval of the November 17, 2022 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Request to Consider Approval of the November 30, 2022 Board of Commissioners Minutes
- Request to Acknowledge Board Receipt of the October 18, 2022 Approved Planning Commission Minutes
Finance Department – Lisa Swan
- Financial Report
- Motion to Approve General Checks 49222 to 49402 and Manual Checks 284 to 285 and 2853
- Civil Service List Candidates
- Handicap Parking Sign Located at 3717 Bungalow Glade