Board of Commissioners
August 25, 2022
Tonight's hybrid Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom AND in person at the Caln Municipal Building. Please click here if you'd like to join the webinar remotely: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84402694087?pwd=c0lYRTR3MlhYRk9VTjZibExNdU91Zz09
Or to join by telephone: Dial +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 844 0269 4087
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to email@example.com up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call to Order and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
- Mike Fuller - DVRPC LED Light Project
- Lauren Smyth – Downingtown Library
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
- Act 157 Ordinance
- Stormwater Ordinance/MS4 ARRO Memo
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- MOU Teamster's Union
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Request for Consideration to Approve Resolution 2022-04 A Resolution Designating the 2022 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (Tabled 01/13/2022)
Minutes to Approve
1. Request to Consider Approval of the Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes of July 28, 2022
2. Request to Consider Approval of the Board of Commissioners Meeting Minutes of August 11, 2022
- Request to Acknowledge Receipt of the Approved Planning Commission Meeting Minutes of June 21, 2022
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Police Chief Elias
- Fire Department Chief Taylor
- Ingleside Golf Manager Mr. Ward
- Director of Building & Life Safety/Public Works Mr. Stackhouse