May 19, 2020
A work session was held at 6:30 PM to discuss agenda items.
The Planning Commission held their regular meeting on Tuesday, May19, 2020 via Zoom as a virtual meeting. The meeting was called to order at 7:00 P.M. by Chairman, Ken Simon.
Roll Call – In attendance were Ken Simon, John Caporale, Jim Benko, John Thomas, Bill Schew, Jacob Bashioum and Michael Irwin.
Township Staff and Consultants in attendance were Raymond Stackhouse, Director of Building and Life Safety, Pamela Henrichon, Planning Commission Secretary, Bryan Kulakowsky, PE, ARRO Consulting Inc. and Board of Commissioner’s Liaison to the Planning Commission Mark Evans and the alternate Lorraine Tindaro.
Approval of February 18, 2020 meeting Minutes – Being no questions or discussion Mr. Simon entertained a motion for approval as submitted, moved by Mr. Caporale and seconded by Mr. Thomas. Poll of members; all ayes, motion passes 7 – 0.
• 15 Fox Avenue Sketch Plan
- No Representatives were present.
- Discussion Items:
- Zoning Relief and Variances needed by applicant as noted in the Sketch Plan Review letter by Arro dated April, 14, 2020.
- There was a discussion regarding the density of existing neighborhood, the floodplain, common parking areas, location of parking, driveway and garage parking, width of the proposed townhomes, the townhomes being rental units, sidewalks, curbs, right of way, open space, current vacant status, and inquired about the previous granted zoning relief testimony regarding this property.
- Mr. Stackhouse was requested to send out above noted decision and testimony on granted zoning variances for this project to the PC, Commissioner Tindaro and Commissioner Evans who was also in attendance.
Communications – None.
New Business- None
Subdivision and Land Development Timeclock Dates:
- AGC Chemicals LD (Expires July 14, 2020)
- Hills at Thorndale Woods Final LD 2015 (Expires June 30, 2020)
Adjournment – With no further agenda items or Commission business, Mr. Simon entertained a motion to adjourn the meeting. The motion was moved by Mr. Thomas and seconded by Mr. Benko. Poll of members; all ayes, motion passes 7 – 0. The meeting adjourned at 7:56P.M.
To the best of my knowledge, this summarizes the minutes of the May 19, 2020
Planning Commission meeting.