Board of Commissioners
February 11, 2021 7:30 PM
Tonight's Board meeting will be held remotely via Zoom. Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Meeting ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Or to join by telephone: Dial US: +1 929 205 6099 Webinar ID: 941 6358 4609 Password: 951031
Resident comments will be accepted when the Board calls for them:
If you are logging on to the meeting using your laptop or other device, please click the “RAISE HAND” function at the bottom right of your screen to indicate that you would like to speak. When your name is called, please state your name and address and then make your brief comment. You can also submit comments via the "Q&A" function on your device.
If you are dialing in to this meeting by phone, you can press *9 to raise your hand to speak. When you are called upon, we will unmute your phone. State your name and address and make your brief comment.
You can also submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org up until 4:00pm the day of the meeting.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at 610-384-0600 x148 or email@example.com.
Call to Order and Salute to the Flag
Citizens to be Heard
Township Solicitor – Ms. Camp
Township Engineer – Mr. Kulakowsky
Township Manager – Ms. Denne
- Letter of Support for the Willows at Valley Run – PHFA Application
- Status of Structure at 11 Brooks Lane
Ordinances and Resolutions for Consideration
- Resolution 2021-03 A Resolution Designating the 2021 Response Territories for Emergency Service in Caln Township (TABLED 01/28/2021)
- Resolution 2021-05 A Resolution Approving an Agreement with William Schew to Allow for the Deputization of Caln Township to Perform all Duties Required for Tax Collection Services
- Resolution 2021-06 A Resolution Ratifying the Declaration of a Snow Emergency within the Township Limits and Streets Identified in Chapter 149 of the Township Code
- An Ordinance of the Caln Township Board of Commissioners Amending Caln Township’s Code of Ordinances, Part I Administrative Legislation, Chapter 48 Tax Collector, Article II Compensation, Section 48.3 Compensation of Tax Collector
- An Ordinance of the Commissioners of Caln Township Chester County, Pennsylvania Amending The Code of Ordinances of Caln Township Specifically Part II General Legislation, Article V Snow and Ice Emergencies, Chapter 149 Vehicles and Traffic, Section 149-40(B) Parking Prohibited on Certain Streets
- Motion to Approve the January 28, 2021 Board of Commissioners Meeting
Finance Department – Ms. Swan
- Finance Report
- Motion to approve General Checks 46076-46121
Boards and Commissions Updates – Summary by Applicable Board Liaison
- Parks and Recreation
- Municipal Authority
- Fire Board
- Historical Commission
- Lincoln Highway